As per popular request, on this page you will be able to find summaries of the minutes from previous committee meetings.
Do remember, you are more than welcome to attend and we would love to get more volunteers involved. Please contact us via email and we will forward you the details of the next meeting.
11th February 2020
- Key safe at entry gate to Hardenhuish has been replaced.
- New noticeboard to be installed at Deansway.
- Agreed that the Chairperson should be involved with Society purchases over £50.
- Issues regarding parking restrictions at Lordsmead were raised and it was agreed the relevant Councillor will be contacted.
- Several sites with unworked plots were mentioned, Wardens to contact relevant owners with a reminder to start cultivating early and to maintain good standards throughout the year.
12 June 2019
- Cricketts Lane strimmer has been repaired.
- Waiting list to be reviewed to confirm up to date.
- Concern raised at Lordsmead site for dogs on site not on lead. Will recirculate reminder that dogs on site must be on lead.
- Process for onboarding new tenants streamlined and agreed.
- Best allotment competition judging arranged and mark schemes distributed.